cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Kawhi

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Kawhi

Kawhi Leanard should be placed back on injury status. They are not going to play him for a while with a partial tear in his houlder most likely. At least this way we can replace him until he comes back.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Established 'Hoo

Re: Kawhi

Getting ridiculous now. Has missed 3 straight games and still not on Injured. Instead was moved to GTD. Enough of this. Move him to INJ status already. I’ve seen guys move to injured in less games despite not knowing when he is coming back
8 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

We'll have to wait on the official report from the team before we can put that INJ tag on him. Currently the injury is not believed to be serious and he may even play this week. Stay tuned.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Pro 'Hoo

nk you for your response however I still disagree considering how conservative the Spurs have been with Kawhi in the past especially his quad injury. I have a hard time believing that after spending that much time rehabing from a bruised quad that they are going to roll the dice this time aroung and let him play with his current injury. I would bet the farm that they continue to be conservative until exrays show the shoulder is fully healed which could be weeks. Just my two cents.

Established 'Hoo

He has been ruled out tomorrow and will miss his 3rd straight game. Can we finally get him as INJ status so I get a roster spot back. 

Pro 'Hoo

Would be nice because you know they will hold him out 2 weeks for a hang nail hehe

Contributin' 'Hoo

I don't really understand why Yahoo is so frugal with the injury designations, Some teams never give out injury news (Cough -- Jazz) while others like the Spurs are less than forthcoming. When push comes to shove, what difference does it make if they are out one day or one week? If they are out and they are injured, they should be replaceable.

Established 'Hoo

Getting ridiculous now. Has missed 3 straight games and still not on Injured. Instead was moved to GTD. Enough of this. Move him to INJ status already. I’ve seen guys move to injured in less games despite not knowing when he is coming back
New 'Hoo

CAN WE NOW MOVE HIM TO THE CAN CUT LIST???? I WANT MY ROSTER SPOT BACK AND HAVE MISSED OUT ON TWO PLAYERS THAT COULD HAVE FILLED THAT SPOT

Official 'Hoo Staff

Kawhi Leanard is off the CCL now. Cheers!

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy