cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Justise Winslow PG eligibility

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Justise Winslow PG eligibility

It’s crazy that Justise Winslow doesn’t have PG eligibility yet! He is the starting point guard of the Miami Heat! And not just in principle... the head coach actually stated this directly. Please add PG eligibility!
Pro 'Hoo

It's unbelievable that he is not PG eligible. Bad work from you guys

'Hoo Helper

I don't have him in any of my leagues but I just saw this post and I agree. I know positions can be a little more difficult to categorize in basketball as opposed to baseball but there should be some concrete rules set in place for no-brainer situations such as this.

Pro 'Hoo

He's now up to 8 games as the Heat Starting Point Guard and the coach says he is the Starting Point Guard moving forward. Yahoo needs to add this to his position eligibility. I know this is not baseball and there are no rules for this that apply to fantasy basketball but this is a no brainer. Yahoo, why wouldn't you make the change? Clearly the Yahoo community wants this. It's the fair and correct thing to do!

Pro 'Hoo

Thanks Yahoo