cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Is there a way to prevent players from being drafted? (Pre-Draft Commissioner Tools)

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Is there a way to prevent players from being drafted? (Pre-Draft Commissioner Tools)

I run a dynasty league where we have "developmental" players that are not part of an active roster.  Does (or will) Yahoo! have an option that would allow me to prevent/lock these players from getting drafted?  Essentially a "Cannot Draft" player's list.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Is there a way to prevent players from being drafted? (Pre-Draft Commissioner Tools)

@jnguyen10

There is not a way to block players in the player pool from being drafted at the league level.

Each manager can have a do not draft list of their own, but that is at the team level.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

Re: Is there a way to prevent players from being drafted? (Pre-Draft Commissioner Tools)

I have never heard of any such option. 

Sports Pro All-star

@jnguyen10

There is not a way to block players in the player pool from being drafted at the league level.

Each manager can have a do not draft list of their own, but that is at the team level.