cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

IR spots not seeming to work..

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

IR spots not seeming to work..

Just had a draft yesterday, 1/8/19, and picked up two guys with INJ. I put them both in IR spots the next day then went to pick up two guys off the waiver. When I try though it still asks me to drop a player and it shows the two guys I put on IR as just on the bench. Why???
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: IR spots not seeming to work..

@Fartt

What do you mean specifically by "still nothing"?

What are you seeing exactly?  Remember I'm not standing behind you where I can see your screen.

Are you in a weekly league by chance?

Contributin' 'Hoo

If you just drafted, you are probably putting them on the IL for next Monday if you are just using the app. They are still active on Thursday - Sunday.

Try going to the website so that it will let you look at days prior to your first match-up.
6 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@Fartt

Put the 2 players in the IL slot again and see what happens.
'Hoo Recruit

Still nothing.. I did it multiple times.
Sports Pro All-star

@Fartt

What do you mean specifically by "still nothing"?

What are you seeing exactly?  Remember I'm not standing behind you where I can see your screen.

Are you in a weekly league by chance?

Contributin' 'Hoo

If you just drafted, you are probably putting them on the IL for next Monday if you are just using the app. They are still active on Thursday - Sunday.

Try going to the website so that it will let you look at days prior to your first match-up.
'Hoo Recruit

I'm in a daily league. Ok, so... I put them, which now I have 3 INJ with Myles Turner goin out, all in IR spots on my 'team page'. Then I go to the 'players' page to try and pick up some players to replace them in my line up. When it pulls up my team you can usually just hit 'next' right away in the upper right hang corner, but no such luck. So I investigate why, and sure enough if lists all 3 players still on the bench and I have to drop someome to pick up anyone new. So i cancel out of that and then I go back to my 'team page' and 3 players are still listed in tue IR spots... This has never happened to me before and is thoroughly confusing. We have 5 IR spots which are currently doing me absolutely no good. ....Is that a good enough description? lol
'Hoo Recruit

Welp. I just tryed it on my laptop and it worked. I have never had it not work on my cellphone app, which is weird. Problem solved though. Thanks everyone!!