cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

How to know the number of games in a week

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

How to know the number of games in a week

Hello,

Is there a way to know the number of (possible) games that every owned players are going to play each week?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: How to know the number of games in a week

@Mikachu_1

Using a desk top, click on Opponents on the My Team page or you can click on the Match Up page and the number of games for the week and games played will display above your roster and above your opponents roster.

Sports Pro All-star

@Mikachu_1

When you are looking at the My Team page, there is a ribbon across the top with the following options.

Click on Matchups.

Sports Pro All-star

@Mikachu_1

Matchups don't exist in roto leagues, only H2H leagues.

5 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@Mikachu_1

Using a desk top, click on Opponents on the My Team page or you can click on the Match Up page and the number of games for the week and games played will display above your roster and above your opponents roster.

'Hoo Recruit

Many thanks for your answer, I didn’t find the “Match Up” page, where is it exactly?
Tags (2)
Sports Pro All-star

@Mikachu_1

When you are looking at the My Team page, there is a ribbon across the top with the following options.

Click on Matchups.

'Hoo Recruit

Does the matchups exists in a “Rotisserie” (category) format
Because I only have the following
* Basketball ‘18
* League
* My team
* Players
* Research
* Draft
* StatTracker
* Fantasy shop
Sports Pro All-star

@Mikachu_1

Matchups don't exist in roto leagues, only H2H leagues.