cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Fantasy Basketball Playoff Tiebreaker

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Fantasy Basketball Playoff Tiebreaker

My league ended last night in a 6-6 tie in the championship. I was the overall number 1 seed and lost the tiebreaker to the 3 seed. We split our regular season matchups. Can someone tell me what the deciding factor was?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Fantasy Basketball Playoff Tiebreaker

@hizzlefizzle

When you say you split your H2H matchups, did you count them by category?

If you won 7-3 the first time and lost 8-2 the second time, that is not a split.

You add the categories from the 2 games together.  In this example, you would have lost 11-9 and your opponent would have the H2H tiebreaker.

1 REPLY
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Fantasy Basketball Playoff Tiebreaker

@hizzlefizzle

When you say you split your H2H matchups, did you count them by category?

If you won 7-3 the first time and lost 8-2 the second time, that is not a split.

You add the categories from the 2 games together.  In this example, you would have lost 11-9 and your opponent would have the H2H tiebreaker.