cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Activating Ariza from Injured List

New 'Hoo

Activating Ariza from Injured List

I tried to activate Ariza from the injured list. I dropped a player so I could move Ariza into his spot, but apparently the drop isn't effective until tomorrow, so I have no room for Ariza, and that other player plays tomorrow. HELP!!!

2 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Activating Ariza from Injured List

@EHCSTANFORD

You are probably in a daily - tomorrow league.  That means any roster moves you make today go into affect tomorrow.

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

Re: Activating Ariza from Injured List

Yes, which means if you wanted to play Ariza tonight, you would have had to make the coresponding roster move yesterday. Basically rosters for the day are set the previous night and can't be changed.