cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

how is todays wash nats game going to be scored, the first game, since it was a postpone game

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Re: how is todays wash nats game going to be scored, the first game, since it was a postpone game

So H-to-H leagues get no stats? We have a minimum innings pitched threshhold, and one of my pitchers pitched. I (and others in the same boat) could lose half of my points for the week. The only solution is to surrender one of my players in order to pick up anouther pitcher before the week is over.  Stat corrections come on Mondays, and the week ends the day before. Will the stats be added retroactively? 

Pro 'Hoo Helper

Re: how is todays wash nats game going to be scored, the first game, since it was a postpone game

@APWcommissioner

As mentioned by myself and others many times, H2H leagues will not get the stats from the completion of the suspended game.  You already got the first six innings on May 15, the rest aren't added because that matchup has been long finished.

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

I had Gary Sanchez at catcher in my points league and did not receive points on Monday.  Will this be resolved?

Pro 'Hoo Helper

@Baseballguy59

Look under Players > Stat Corrections.  Those corrections will be done on Monday June 25.  If they are in RED, they will not be applied.

'Hoo Recruit

Does that mean that the fact that you mentioned it justifies it? You aren't by any chance a fan of modern politics, are you? That logic sound so familiar.

Sports Pro All-star

@APWcommissioner

It means the rules of the game are being explained to managers that did not know the rules and followed by Yahoo!

Nothing more, nothing less, comrade. 

Time to move on from this topic.

New 'Hoo

@posty wrote:

@Baseballguy59

Look under Players > Stat Corrections.  Those corrections will be done on Monday June 25.  If they are in RED, they will not be applied.

Thanks for explaining that. It's odd though b/c the mobile app shows the points from that game being applied to this week, meanwhile the desktop version shows them as not being applied.

@posty