cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

how is todays wash nats game going to be scored, the first game, since it was a postpone game

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Re: how is todays wash nats game going to be scored, the first game, since it was a postpone game

This is really dumb, the original stats counted back then and now these stats today don't count for today? Makes sense, NOT!!!!!!

Established 'Hoo

Re: how is todays wash nats game going to be scored, the first game, since it was a postpone game

and his stats aren't going to count on my h2h stats either? man i'm bummed.

@autorev32 wrote:

and now it just posted that gio gonzales is pitching that postpone game, it didn't give me any headsup on my advance pitching report?

'Hoo Recruit

ridiculous that stats from an mlb game played this week won't count in this weeks match ups..

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

So im to assume Soto and Sanchez points will appear as stat corrections?

New 'Hoo

Stat corrections to what? Soto wasn't even up when this game started. Do we get the homer in roto leagues?

Rookie All-star

Soto wasn't even in the game when this originally started, so his stats will not count at all.

If you have any player in the starting lineup on that date AND play in roto or point leagues, they will be added as a stat correction.  H2H matchups will NOT be modified with the stats from the completion of today's suspended game.

Established 'Hoo

My luck, Soto hits a bomb and it didn't actually happen to yahoo.  Wow, nice job.  So his HR doesn't exist.  Dumb

Contributin' 'Hoo

thats why you have to double check on espn or mlb and check starting pitchers. yahoo will bone you like that you have to double check. just like yahoo is boning us today and not giving us stats for the completion of the suspended game. 

Pro 'Hoo

There goes the Doolitte save, as well, for HTH League Matchups..

Absolutely ridiculous in this age of real time high tech!!!

Established 'Hoo

Not only does the home run not exist, but i am also unable to set my lineup for any of these players for TODAYS game. This needs to be fixed