cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Suspended Game

SOLVED
Contributin' 'Hoo

Suspended Game

I have Miguel Andujar in my lineup tonight (Tuesday) in a suspended game that will resume tomorrow.  Am I required to keep him in the lineup since he's in a game that already started?  If not, what happens with his Tuesday stats?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo Helper

Re: Suspended Game

@Rob78

From the help about suspended games:

"When a game is suspended, the stats for the affected players are retroactively applied once play resumes by using stat corrections. Since stat corrections are only processed on Mondays there may be a posting delay.  Exception - In Head-to-head leagues corrections will only be processed if they apply to the most recently completed matchup."

@jimbojudd

Yes they count the stats.

Pro 'Hoo Helper

@NolanEmpire

There aren't many suspended games a year and this has been a policy with Yahoo for many years.

18 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

How does Yahoo score a suspended game?

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo Helper

@Rob78

From the help about suspended games:

"When a game is suspended, the stats for the affected players are retroactively applied once play resumes by using stat corrections. Since stat corrections are only processed on Mondays there may be a posting delay.  Exception - In Head-to-head leagues corrections will only be processed if they apply to the most recently completed matchup."

@jimbojudd

Yes they count the stats.

New 'Hoo

If i add Austin today will i get his homerun from last night?
Sports Pro All-star

@Craiglepop

If you roster Austin today, you will get his stats from the regularly scheduled Wednesday game.

Your Tuesday roster applies to the remainder of the suspended game from Tuesday.

New 'Hoo

What is the difference in a H2H matchup?

For example, Tanaka's 3 earned runs from Tuesday's suspended game.  Will they count for my matchup this week, or be added to my team in week 10 when the game is finished?

Pro 'Hoo Helper

@xbobbyjimmyx

In H2H, will be in the matchup for this week.  When they replay the rest of the game, they will retroactively add the stats, but it won't effect H2H matchups that have already finished.

The help has:

When a game is suspended, the stats for the affected players are retroactively applied once play resumes by using stat corrections. Since stat corrections are only processed on Mondays there may be a posting delay.  Exception - In Head-to-head leagues corrections will only be processed if they apply to the most recently completed matchup.

New 'Hoo

So Soto’s HR tonight won’t count for me?  I didn’t have him when the game started in May (he was still in the minors).

Sports Pro All-star

@xbobbyjimmyx

In H2H leagues, the stats are final on Sunday night.

Any numbers from from the remainder of the postponed game will not be applied in H2H leagues.

'Hoo Recruit

So for owners who have Juan Soto in Tuesday’s Monday’s lineuo his 2run HR didn’t count in H2H leagues even if it occurred Monday 6/18