cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Sports Community Contest 8 (May 8, 2018 - Jun 12, 2018)

Postponed Games

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Postponed Games

Suggestion for an improvement - It would be cool if when a game is postponed til a later date we were given the option to move the players involved to the bench and play players in later games which have not started yet.  Also would be nice if we could do the same for games which are delayed, and have not yet started, in anticipation that they might get postponed.

Any chance of making this happen?  And if this isn't the place to post suggestion can someone let me know where to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: Postponed Games

@Tercat

Any chance of this happening?, probably not for the forseeable future, meaning years.

A better forum for this post is here

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206146

But I'll tell you now that this idea has been posted many times by many people for many years.

4 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-Star

@Tercat

Any chance of this happening?, probably not for the forseeable future, meaning years.

A better forum for this post is here

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206146

But I'll tell you now that this idea has been posted many times by many people for many years.

Established 'Hoo

it happened it happened.i was able to swap out yankees and nationals from rained out game at 6:30 pm

Established 'Hoo

I'm not talking about a specific game. And what I mean is only for games that are postponed after the start time. For example, rain delayed for an hour then postponed.
Sports Pro All-Star

@Tercat

Understood.

Won't happen.....

Here is a scenario.....

game starts at 7:05.  Gets delayed because of rain.

So you switch your players from a a 9:05 game to replace them.

7:05 games starts at 7:45.  Your former starters hit 3 grandslams and your P's throw 2 no hitters.

Your 9:05 players, go OH fer hitting and the P's get slammed.