cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

How to change waiver date for all players post draft?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

How to change waiver date for all players post draft?

We had our draft last night and all undrafted players were set to go through the waiver process, which was set to one day.  Some managers drafted DL or NA guys, which need to be dropped into those slots to open up active roster spots.  The guys that made these roster adjustments last night are fine.  They have open spots.  The guys that didn't adjust until today are not showing open roster spots to add players until tomorrow.  Those managers will be left out of the first waiver run unless I can figure out how to adjust their rosters or move the waiver date for all players back. 

Any help appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: How to change waiver date for all players post draft?

It appears the guys having problems were attempting these adjustments on the phone app.  I logged in as one of them on a PC and was able to make things right. I was unable to duplicate the problem on my login since I adjusted my roster after the draft last night. 

Thanks for the input though!

3 REPLIES
Bold 'Hoo

Is your league roster changes set at "daily today" or "daily tomorrow"? 

That may be the culprit.

Sports Pro All-Star

@driley1965

If players were dropped, not dropped or moved to DL or NA slots will not affect the ability of any manager in your league from submitting waiver claims for tonight.

Have the managers that performed their activity today, check their rosters for Thursday.  They will see the empty slots.

Managers that made moves yesterday will show empty slots today.

Pro 'Hoo

It appears the guys having problems were attempting these adjustments on the phone app.  I logged in as one of them on a PC and was able to make things right. I was unable to duplicate the problem on my login since I adjusted my roster after the draft last night. 

Thanks for the input though!