cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sports Community Contest 6 (Nov 21, 2017 - Dec 12, 2017)

7/14/2017 stats

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

7/14/2017 stats

Fantasy  league not updated with 7/14/2017 stats

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: 7/14/2017 stats

All

Yahoo! is aware of the issue and is looking into the fix.

The specific player examples helped a lot.

Administratin' 'Hoo

This should be fixed for everyone now. Thank you all for reporting it and for your patience while we worked to resolve it. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved! You can also give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the 'Announcements' boards for the latest details.
19 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-Star

@Bjbird

Post your league number and the team(s) affected.

'Hoo Recruit

League 69221.  Looks like all teams do not have 7/14/2017 stats included in year to date stats.

Sports Pro All-Star

@Bjbird

Your league is not publically viewable.

What makes you think the stats for the year were not updated?  Also, there are no other posts related to this topic.

Established 'Hoo

What this person says is absolutely correct. None of the stats from Friday's games have been factored into the season stats when you look at a roster page or the player pool.  I have Aroldis Chapman on my team. After his blowup on Friday his ERA and WHIP on my roster page for the season are the same as they were before Friday, 3.48 and 1.31. When you click on the boxscore for today's game, where he pitched a scoreless inning, it shows his ERA and WHIP now at 3.32 and 1.29. As if yesterday's blowup never happened.

I look in the free agent pool at Alex Claudio, apparently Texas's new closer. He picked up his 2nd save yesterday and 3rd today. Stats show him with 1 save for the season. When you click on the boxscore for today's game it shows him earning his 2nd save of the season today. Not his 3rd. As if yesterday never happened.

When you click the little icon next to any player name to bring up the info on them the stats for every single player are whatever they were at the All-Star break. They haven't changed.

'Hoo Recruit

Same issue in our league....again. 7/14 and 7/15 stats haven't updated to yearly totals as of yet.

'Hoo Recruit

Steve wrote:

What makes you think the stats for the year were not updated? 

Lol, maybe the fact that season totals are not updated ??

Like deGrom sitting at 111 ip instead of 119 or Chris Sale at 127.2 instead of 135.1

Now Yahoo is 2 days behind, Friday & Saturday.

New 'Hoo

all stats after allstar game not updating

Established 'Hoo

So Yahoo had four days over the All-Star break for maintenance, and the problems still exist:

- Stats after the all-star break are not included when you click on a player's notes.

- When viewing the live up-to-the-second matchup stats, offensive stats for pitchers are included.  They not included when you click "Matchup totals."  What do I mean?  When live, I am shown to be losing offensive K's because Alex Wood struck out three times.  In reality, I am winning the category.

The leage number doesn't matter because it affects all leagues and players.  But, # 7915

'Hoo Recruit

Additional posts are verifying no player season to date stats have been updated since the all star break.  Seems to be all leagues.  Why?