cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

unable to invite new members into the group

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

unable to invite new members into the group

I am the Administrator of a yahoogroup in which there are more than 300 members now. I am facing a new problem by which i am not able to send invites to new members as I get a message either that the mail id is invalid or Sorry, an error occured while loading the content. 

Is it absolutely necessary that invitations can be given only to persons having yahoo mail ids.

Please help me get a solution to this issue soon.

Thanks

L.Ramani

51 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: unable to invite new members into the group

I am experiencing the same issue.

'Hoo Recruit

Me too.  For days

New 'Hoo

I have also been experiencing the same issue, for at least a week.   When I submit the invite with a valid email address, the page reports   "Invitation successfully sent" or something similar, but the invitee has not been getting it, even though she receives my personal email msgs at the email address I used to make the invite.   I get no error msgs as owner/moderator, and for a while now Yahoo Groups has not allowed simply "Adding" members without the Invite and accepting.

New 'Hoo

I am experiencing the same issue with my group. I am administrator and have over 100 members in my group. Unable to add any new members for the past few days

Pro 'Hoo

I am also having the same problem.  For days.  Error pops up every time.  Is there a solution? 

New 'Hoo

I have a new email address and I dont seem to be able to access my group now.

'Hoo Recruit

Same thing for me ... I am able to do all the other things as admin of this group, so that access is NOT the problem. The problem is that when I am at "Invite Members" and enter an e-mail address and click the purple "Invite" button, the invitation is not sent because a red text message "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content."

Looking at the other e-mails, this problem is very recent, starting in late Jan 2018, but now a few weeks later, the problem persists.

'Hoo Recruit

So does anyone from yahoo look at this to propose an answer or fix? Is there still a yahoo??

New 'Hoo

Can someone please help get an answer to this problem today?  Yahoo makes it really hard to get help.