cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Group Not posting messages

'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo Group Not posting messages

Hi:

Jan 30, 2018, from US West.  I am the owner of a Yahoo Group. Our group

messages are not getting posted to the group; I don't find them in our Group page

either; may be it gets added there after it is routed to all the members. This has

started happening for a couple of days now. This gets corrected though after

several hours. I see several groups are having this problem. Yahoo Group

servers themselves seem to be up as reported by a site that regularly checks

the group servers.Any help is appreciated.

Des

20 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Group Not posting messages

Jan 30th, Italy  

Yahoogroup posting not working as well... Smiley Frustrated 

New 'Hoo

We've been having trouble with messages not posting for a few days, today nothing!

Our group is here in the Midwest, Indiana.

As a new moderator, where do I go to squeak for help?

Pro 'Hoo

I too am the owner of a group. No matter whether I post by e-mail or at the group's webiste, the messages are not coming through to the Pending Messages queue. Nor are posts from anyone else coming through.

New 'Hoo

Not a single list I'm on has any messages coming through - not the ones I own, not the ones I moderate and not the ones I'm just a member on.

These continued "improvements" at Yahoo are truly a pain in the **bleep**. 

Established 'Hoo

Adding my voice to a group in which messages are not posting

New 'Hoo

Not posting here in northern VA either....posted a message early yesterday morning and it finally showed up later in the PM but nothing is posting today,  How do we report this issue?  Any ideas???Smiley Frustrated

'Hoo Recruit

I suggest avoiding self-immolation in front of their corporate HQ.

It is tempting, I KNOW. But please don't.

Pro 'Hoo

The same is happing with our group. For almost a day and a half. What the **bleep** is going on, I wonder. This doesn't help our group in the slightest. 
It happened last week too! 

New 'Hoo

Same is happening to our lists.  Seems to be a yahoo-wide issue...but I've seen no indication that yahoo's doing anything to fix it.