Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Emails to my group did not show up - not even into Messages Pending Approval

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Emails to my group did not show up - not even into Messages Pending Approval

Hi

I've tried today to send a note to my group. I sent it several times from my personal email but it never made it to the Messages Pending Approval list. I then tried to send it from my personal Yahoo email, and even as a Start New Topic in the group itself - to no evil. Is there a technical issue with groups email?

Thank you

Arnon

5 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Emails to my group did not show up - not even into Messages Pending Approval

We are seeing the same problem. Emails are getting out 10-20 hours late.

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Emails to my group did not show up - not even into Messages Pending Approval

This is happening to my group as well. We are a writing group / PBeM RPG and this is causing serious issues / delay for a long time now. It is making our group unusable. Reposts are almost always immediate, but then the original post still takes hours to come through, causing confusion. This isn't just gmail addresses, it's yahoo emails and others as well. 

Please, is there something that can be done to assist with this? It has been very consistent issue lately. 

'Hoo Recruit

Emails to our Yahoo group are not arriving either. Small team of five people but none of our emails are getting through. Was okay at about 18:30 UK time but anything sent since has not arrived yet. Not shown in the web console either.

New 'Hoo

SAME here .... no emails... this is insane YAHOO!!!!!!!

New 'Hoo

I am the moderator and owner of two different groups and we are having the same issue. Sending takes a couple of hours and when it does and someone replies, that takes a while to show up as well. With no Yahoo contact, how does this issue get resolved?