cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
If you’ve been prompted to reset your password, you can learn more about your account security here: https://yahoo.com/security-update.

Email reminders from group calendar no longer being sent

SOLVED
LVS
Pro 'Hoo

Email reminders from group calendar no longer being sent

Email reminders for events listed in our private group's Yahoo! Group calendar are no longer going out to group members.  This problem has been gong on now for over a month now and I would have thought that whatever the technical problem was it would have been fixed by now but it hasn't.  Is this the only forum avaiable to report (and hopefully resolve) such a technical problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LVS
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Email reminders from group calendar no longer being sent

I am disappointed that there have been no replies to my post. For those who may experience the same problem, I have found that if you go and edit a future group event, make no changes but then select to apply the changes to all events, the email reminders for that event will once again go out to all the group members.

2 REPLIES
LVS
Pro 'Hoo

I am disappointed that there have been no replies to my post. For those who may experience the same problem, I have found that if you go and edit a future group event, make no changes but then select to apply the changes to all events, the email reminders for that event will once again go out to all the group members.

Reliable 'Hoo

Hi. It's great that you solved your own problem. Now please go to your solution and hit "accept as solution". That way others will find it easier to find your solution.