cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

CAPTCHA not displaying to join groups on all browsers/settings

Highlighted
bsw
Established 'Hoo

CAPTCHA not displaying to join groups on all browsers/settings

I joined a yahoo group a few days ago and it worked fine.  I tried to join two others in the past few days and I cannot get the CAPTCHA to display or play.  I've tried two computers, with three browsers each, as well as my phone.  All javascript and appropriate settings are enabled, and it worked just a few days ago, so this is on Yahoo's end.  Anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it or how to alert Yahoo to the problem?  Thanks.

9 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: CAPTCHA not displaying to join groups on all browsers/settings

I am having the exact same problem however, I just now had to create a user name and the captcha worked just fine. It must be unique to Yahoo Groups. I've been trying to get in a group for 3 days and no luck. I REALLY hope somebody comes up with an answer soon.

'Hoo Recruit

Having the same issue.  Have tried multiple browsers too.  How will Yahoo know they have an issue?  I don't see a way to contact them directly!  Very frustrating!  

'Hoo Recruit

Created a new account and still did not work!

bsw
Established 'Hoo

I cannot find any way to contact them either to alert them to the issue.  I tried tweeting at YahooCare, so maybe if enough people do that?  Or hopefully someone on these boards knows of a way to alert them.

New 'Hoo

facing captch images not displaying words or number to join the group  tried multiple browser

New 'Hoo

Same problem.  Multiple browsers.  Multiple devices.  Multiple networks.  Won't display the captcha or play the audio one at all.  

'Hoo Recruit

I’m having the same issue! Neither the audio or visual captcha will play or display. I just want to join 1 group. Something must be wrong with their system because I’ve tried everything I could.

I'm having this problem too and can't find any way to speak to a person at Yahoo...so frustrating.

'Hoo Recruit

I checked last night and was able to join my group, so the problem might be fixed now. Good luck!