Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Access to group calendar

Highlighted
Contributin' 'Hoo

Access to group calendar

I am having trouble accessing the group calendar.  I am the moderator of my group, and I am continually receiving the message 

Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

I've tried using two different accounts which are both moderator accounts, and I still cannot access the calendar.  Is there currently an issue with calendars that is preventing access?

Tags (3)
76 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: Access to group calendar

I am experiencing the same issue...and getting similar complaints as a moderator.  Came here looking for a place to report the issue to YAHOO

Contributin' 'Hoo

How long have you been experiencing this? I also had someone else check their access who isn't a moderator and they cannot access the calendar either. Can't seem to find any solution online. I'm wondering if Yahoo is having problems with their groups system-wide?

Same problem. And I can't find any way to contact a support line for tech support. May need to move our group elsewhere. Any suggestions? (Some folks in our group can't do FB because of work)

Pro 'Hoo Helper

This is broken for me too, with the same message. The only thing I can suggest is to keep bumping the message until, if ever, someone from Yahoo notices an fixes the problem.

There is a possibility that the issue has something to do with Yahoo server maintenance. But who knows?

Established 'Hoo

Same here as monitor.  Started yesterday. 

Contributin' 'Hoo

I've tried using a couple of different computers as well as a few different browsers. None of them seems to be working.  Do you know if any non-moderators of a group able to access the calendar?

Pro 'Hoo

Our company is stuck with the same message.

We can not access calendar have no idea who is doing what....Frustrating.

Looked all over the place for a phone number for Yahoo, no luck.

Established 'Hoo

For me, it was fine on Monday, when I added a description and changed alert settings for an existing event.  But on Tuesday, when the first alert was to have gone out to the group, no alert was sent.  When I tried to log in to check on it and re-schedule the alert for Wednesday was the first time I got the "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." message.  I tried changing the group's event access settings in control panel, but that didn't help.  I've tried logging out of my moderator account and into a regular user account, but I got the same message.  Today (Wednesday) still the same issue.

The Events calendar would seem to be completely inaccessible by anyone in the group.  For me, everything has been fine for the 12+ I've been moderator of this Yahoo Group.  And suddenly yesterday this one old, core group started giving me the noted calendar error.

Perhaps we should have jumped from the sinking Yahoo ship long ago, but unless Yahoo is willing to send even a small life raft, they will have drowned themselves and us along with them.

Established 'Hoo

Same here.  It has been down at least since Monday 8/7/17.  Any ETA on when they will be back.  I use it heavily for our group activity and need accesses ASAP for planning for the coming weekend's events.

Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

Copyright © 2011 Yahoo Inc. All rights reserved.