cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

text formatting issue: black squares over text

New 'Hoo

text formatting issue: black squares over text

hi 

For several months I've noticed that random emails received and sent contain text that is enclosed in small black square boxes; this renders them virtually unreadable. The squares aren't visible when I type an email - they appear after some, not all, emails are sent or received and sometimes only in an email thread.

When I cut and pasted a section to demonstrate it here the black squares disappeared and the text is completely readable!

I'm using Safari.

Any help will be much appreciated, thank you 

1 REPLY
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: text formatting issue: black squares over text

@Vee2

Have you tried general browser troubleshooting or a different browser? If not, please try these steps.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.