cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Images not showing up in Yahoo mail in Chrome, Firefox or IE

SOLVED
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Images not showing up in Yahoo mail in Chrome, Firefox or IE

@moviemike3

Ok, I think we've exhausted all possible troubleshooting steps here. I'll get this up to our team as one final check to see if there's something going on.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Established 'Hoo

thank you

i just got an email saying I was a master responder with a badge

I couldn't see the badge

Official 'Hoo Staff

@moviemike3

Your badges are under your profile. If you click on your picture in the top-right, you can select your Profile from there, or just click on your name in the forums.

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Was this resolved? I have the same problem of not seeing the embedded images in my Yahoo mail. Using Firefox, IE or Chrome, I can't see the images in emails like newsletters and email blasts from companies. I can view the same email with no problem on the same laptop when it is sent to my gmail, Outlook or AOL accounts. I have tried all the items mentioned in this discussion (Always show images is on, Disabling all add-ons, using latest version of browsers, using Yahoo Classic or the new mail) and it makes no difference. Any Help on this?
Official 'Hoo Staff

@mmay

Some users have reported that this issue was due to a version of Norton Antivirus running on their system. If you use Norton, check your settings there to whitelist/unblock Yahoo.

Established 'Hoo

this was NOT a Norton issue; however, Norton appears to have solved it

Norton advised that there was a additional DNS address installed to provide me enhanced security. They removed it and changed the setting to "select DNS server automatically" - this has restored the images