cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
Some draft emails are missing from the Drafts folder. We're working to fix this as soon as possible. Learn more

How to change the language of the Yahoo Mail interface?

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

How to change the language of the Yahoo Mail interface?

Hi!

How to change the language of the Yahoo Mail interface to ukrainian or russian?

• Desktop Web Mail
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: How to change the language of the Yahoo Mail interface?

Hi there, Currently, the language is based on what country (TOS) the user signed up from when the account was created and can no longer be changed. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
4 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, Currently, the language is based on what country (TOS) the user signed up from when the account was created and can no longer be changed. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
New 'Hoo

alexb wrote:

Is there's no way to change the language to English? I just made a new Yahoo account for my student's contact and spent an hour trying to change the language until I found this post.

As a guy who using Yahoo mail for a decade, it's just too confusing reading it with different language, leave alone the weird translation It's just so uncomfortable.

'Hoo Recruit

There will be a possibility of changing the language in the future?

Official 'Hoo Staff

@DoubleX, Not that I know of but I recommend submitting your idea/concern to our feedback forum where it has more visibility from our product team.
Thank you.