cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Emails not showing up

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Emails not showing up

I got sent 3 emails in the past 3 days and i still have not received them in my inbox. I know my information is right but I'm still not getting them. Someone please help??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Emails not showing up

Greetings @AmberBoswell25

Emails aren't received in Yahoo Mail - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN3517.html?impressions=true

If you are not receiving emails being sent to you you should go through the article above.  Create a non-Yahoo email address.  Send everyone an email and verify they have your correct email address.  Give them this new non-Yahoo email address and ask them when the last time they sent an email to you.  Let them know you're having an issue receiving emails from them and ask them to CC you at the non-Yahoo email address to make sure you have a better chance of receiving these emails.  Check if the people sending these emails are getting a bounce back message saying the emails weren't delivered. 

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Emails not showing up

Greetings @AmberBoswell25

Emails aren't received in Yahoo Mail - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN3517.html?impressions=true

If you are not receiving emails being sent to you you should go through the article above.  Create a non-Yahoo email address.  Send everyone an email and verify they have your correct email address.  Give them this new non-Yahoo email address and ask them when the last time they sent an email to you.  Let them know you're having an issue receiving emails from them and ask them to CC you at the non-Yahoo email address to make sure you have a better chance of receiving these emails.  Check if the people sending these emails are getting a bounce back message saying the emails weren't delivered. 

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.