cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Deleting emails

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Deleting emails

Is there a time limit yahoo allows for email to sit in your inbox. I feel like I had emails that disappeared from but then again I may be wrong.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Deleting emails

@Missmogul

There is no time limit. Mail can disappear if you are accessing and deleting from multiple locations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 26 days (January 31, 2019) the Classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available. At that time you'll be upgraded to the newest version of Yahoo Mail or Basic Mail depending on your browser's compatibility.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Deleting emails

@Missmogul

There is no time limit. Mail can disappear if you are accessing and deleting from multiple locations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 26 days (January 31, 2019) the Classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available. At that time you'll be upgraded to the newest version of Yahoo Mail or Basic Mail depending on your browser's compatibility.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.