cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Deleting emails

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Deleting emails

I have over 28000,00 emails how can I delete them all at the same time?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Deleting emails

@Mary54

The quickest way to delete a bunch of emails at once from the web is to go to your inbox/folder, scroll a long way down, and then use the keystroke Ctrl+A to select all visible emails (or the top checkbox in the Yahoo Mail app). The longer you scroll down, the more you can select at once. You can delete a large number of emails at once this way, and I find it works best in groups of 1-2k. Larger groups will take more time to delete. You can still empty the Spam and Trash folders all at once by clicking on the Trashcan icon that appears next to their names when hovering over them with the cursor.

@Dacii

Currently, this board only supports requests in English. Please restate your issue in English or go to our Help pages to review all available support options.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
2 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Buna,mai pot recupera un mail care l am șters din cos?
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Mary54

The quickest way to delete a bunch of emails at once from the web is to go to your inbox/folder, scroll a long way down, and then use the keystroke Ctrl+A to select all visible emails (or the top checkbox in the Yahoo Mail app). The longer you scroll down, the more you can select at once. You can delete a large number of emails at once this way, and I find it works best in groups of 1-2k. Larger groups will take more time to delete. You can still empty the Spam and Trash folders all at once by clicking on the Trashcan icon that appears next to their names when hovering over them with the cursor.

@Dacii

Currently, this board only supports requests in English. Please restate your issue in English or go to our Help pages to review all available support options.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!