cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Delete Photos

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Delete Photos

How can I delete pics saved in Yahoo photos. When I select the pic, it only gives 2 options - share or download.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Delete Photos

@SD08

The envelope picture will appear when hovering over the photo in Photos view. If you still aren't seeing it, take a look at the browser troubleshooting steps in this post to see if that fixes the issue.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
4 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@SD08

The Photos view is essentially a search of all the photo attachments in your mailbox. What you would need to do is to go to any email that contains the photo and then delete it. If you click the envelope icon (when hovering over an image in Photos view) you can go right to the message that contains the image.

'Hoo Recruit

@scootermobile - I've deleted those attachments, yet the pics appear in the photos.

When I click the pic, there's no envelope sign that appears either.

How else can I delete the pics?
Official 'Hoo Staff

@SD08

The envelope picture will appear when hovering over the photo in Photos view. If you still aren't seeing it, take a look at the browser troubleshooting steps in this post to see if that fixes the issue.

'Hoo Recruit

Thank you so much! it worked... somehow this wasn't working when I was trying to delete it from my yahoo app.