cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
Mail Community Contest 3 (Jul 29, 2017 - Aug 20, 2017)

Change location and language

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Change location and language

The language changed and I can't change it back to English
  • Mail Android App
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Change location and language

@michellerhardy - Your Yahoo services update your location whenever the device you're using moves to a new area. The feature to add or manually select locations is temporarily disabled while under development for improvements. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
8 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

@michellerhardy - Your Yahoo services update your location whenever the device you're using moves to a new area. The feature to add or manually select locations is temporarily disabled while under development for improvements. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

when these thing done?

Official 'Hoo Staff

@jampox Hi there, If you're asking when that feature will be coming back, please be aware that we do not have an ETA and it may not be brought back at all. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
New 'Hoo

I have lived in the same place for over 2 years. I had to clear cookies last week, and now my Yahoo news comes all in Spanish. My email is still in English. Any suggestions? Explanation?

New 'Hoo

Nice to know !! I will try GMAIL !! 

Pro 'Hoo

And what if I don't speak all languages in all countries I travel to?? And what if I live in a foreign country and don't speak their language? Why Yahoo does not provide an option to change manu language for such people? 

Pro 'Hoo

@jampox, would be better if you could explain what ETA is for people who are not professional in your field. It does seem highly inconvenient not to be able to change language to your own when you travel or live in another country. Should we all stop using Yahoo for this reason? Because basically we are unable to use it anyway not knowing which buttons to click...

Pro 'Hoo

false! I've been traveling in diffrent countries the last week and the content page wasen't updated. Insted it went to the content of the region my Yahoo Mail app has te language set. P.S. I don't use a proxy or any simmilar apps. Smiley Happy