cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't find auto-forwarding from one account to another in new scheme

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Can't find auto-forwarding from one account to another in new scheme

In classic email, I could set up auto-forwarding of email received by my Yahoo account to another account, such as gmail:

Settings > Account > [select my Yahoo account] > Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere

I can't find my way to that auto-forwarding setting in the new scheme, and my classic scheme is said to disappear in January 2019. Where is it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Can't find auto-forwarding from one account to another in new scheme

Greetings @schmye

Email forwarding has not been set up in New Mail yet but should be available before January 31, 2019, the date that Yahoo Classic is scheduled to be unavailable.  If you need to set up email forwarding before that date you would need to switch back to Yahoo Classic to enable this feature. 

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Can't find auto-forwarding from one account to another in new scheme

Greetings @schmye

Email forwarding has not been set up in New Mail yet but should be available before January 31, 2019, the date that Yahoo Classic is scheduled to be unavailable.  If you need to set up email forwarding before that date you would need to switch back to Yahoo Classic to enable this feature. 

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.