cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Block email in Yahoo Mail app

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Block email in Yahoo Mail app

I can't figure out how to do this. Answers I've seen refer to menu commands that just don't exist in the Mail app, e.g., go to Settings (check), then click on Block addresses (nope, no such thing). I've checked Security, Privacy, can't figure it out. Can anyone help me?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Block email in Yahoo Mail app

Greetings @CorneliusG

If you are referring to using the Yahoo Mail app for Android here's the help files for that program.  I'd like to draw your attention to a couple of articles:

• The first one shows the features not available in the mobile app, one of them being the ability to block email addresses.
  • The second article shows the options available for dealing with spam.

I wish you happy reading in order that you can become more familiar with the features of the Yahoo Mail app for Android.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
2 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @CorneliusG

If you are referring to using the Yahoo Mail app for Android here's the help files for that program.  I'd like to draw your attention to a couple of articles:

• The first one shows the features not available in the mobile app, one of them being the ability to block email addresses.
  • The second article shows the options available for dealing with spam.

I wish you happy reading in order that you can become more familiar with the features of the Yahoo Mail app for Android.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
'Hoo Recruit

Ok, thank you.