Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Roster over size limit - Taking players off DL

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Roster over size limit - Taking players off DL

I am in a weekly league, roster limit of 12, 3 bench spots. I had two players on my DL for a week and picked up two others to hold their spots until I could put them back in. However, now​ that I've tried to get my roster back to standard size, the players can't be moved. I've dropped the two replacements, the commissioner already went into tools and made them immediate FAs, yet they still show up in my lineup for the week, and the players I want off the DL are still on it. Every time I try to move them, I get an alert that my roster is over the limit. Is there a fix?
  • Desktop Web Browser
  • Mobile Web Browser
  • Sports Android App
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports All-star

Re: Roster over size limit - Taking players off DL

@JoelFK

Your deadline for roster changes like this was Midnight Pacific time on Sunday.

Even if your league uses first game Monday to lock rosters, your adds and drops must be completed by midnight Pacific time on Sunday.

3 REPLIES
Sports All-star

@JoelFK

Your deadline for roster changes like this was Midnight Pacific time on Sunday.

Even if your league uses first game Monday to lock rosters, your adds and drops must be completed by midnight Pacific time on Sunday.

New 'Hoo

That sucks. Even my commissioner wasn't aware of that!
Sports All-star

@JoelFK

The midnight deadline is because all add drop activity for weekly and daily - tomorrow leagues is performed during the overnight update.  

Daily - tomorrow leagues, this happens every night.  But for weekly leagues, Sunday night is it.