Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

HELP NEEDED

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

HELP NEEDED

Please someone explain to me how i go to bed up 4-1 on Sunday night with no games left supposively cliching the 5th spot in the playoffs, to winning 3-2 and missing the playoffs? I was up 1 rebound, now I'm DOWN 1 rebound. No stat correction or nothing! Thanks in advance

• Desktop Web Browser
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports All-star

Re: HELP NEEDED

@rapalmer5

Official stats are sent by the stat provider to Yahoo! before the midnight update is run.  Stats being tracked during the game are not official and can be changed before being called official.  These stat changes do not show up in stat corrections.

Once stats are posted as official, and then there is a change made by the NBA or the stat provider, those changes do show up in stat corrections.

1 REPLY
Sports All-star

Re: HELP NEEDED

@rapalmer5

Official stats are sent by the stat provider to Yahoo! before the midnight update is run.  Stats being tracked during the game are not official and can be changed before being called official.  These stat changes do not show up in stat corrections.

Once stats are posted as official, and then there is a change made by the NBA or the stat provider, those changes do show up in stat corrections.