cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
If you’ve been prompted to reset your password, you can learn more about your account security here: https://yahoo.com/security-update.

All-Star week scoring in Fantasy Basketball

SOLVED
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi all,

The fantasy league "week" that includes the NBA All-Star game takes place in Yahoo Fantasy Basketball from February 13-26, 2017.

Here's how fantasy leagues will be affected:

• Stats earned in the All-Star Game are not counted in scoring for Yahoo Sports Fantasy Basketball.
  • There are no changes to your weekly transaction limit during the All-Star gameweek.
    - So if your league features a 3-transaction limit, managers will only be able to make 3 player adds via waivers or free agency during this Fantasy week.
  • All-Star Game live stats will be displayed during the game itself and points are displayed on your team page and in StatTracker, but these won't count toward your league scoring totals.

The All-Star Game points will be cleared in an overnight update.

For any feedback and concerns, please visit our Fantasy Basketball feedback board.

For leagues with weekly roster deadlines, the All-Star week fits in scenario #2 below.

Scenario (Weekly on Monday)

• #1 - Monday's first game starts at 11:20 AM PT, you have until 11:20 AM PT on Monday to make lineup changes. Changes after the deadline will be reflected on your team the following Monday.
  • #2 - No games on Monday, you have until 11:59 PM PT on Monday night to make lineup changes. Changes after the deadline will be reflected on your team the following Monday.

Transaction and lineup deadlines in Fantasy Sports

If you see any helpful posts, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
  • Desktop Web Browser
  • Fantasy Android App
  • Fantasy iOS App
  • Mobile Web Browser
  • Sports Android App
  • Sports iOS App
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports All-star

Re: All-Star week scoring in Fantasy Basketball

@dongjooleee

For weekly leagues, you will have the chance to change your lineup before the 2nd Monday.

14 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Question:

Week 17 will incorporate two weeks worth of games, but will we be able to adjust our line ups midway through the 2 week period, or will lineups remain locked all throughout.

Please clarify!

Thank you!

'Hoo Helper

depends if you have weekly or daily, as daily lock, this period runs from feb 13th, and then games start again thursday the 23rd

'Hoo Recruit

Thank you for responding!

We are a weekly set league!
So I figured the line up would stick throughout the entire duration of Fantasy Week 17, but I also considered that they'd allow a chance to switch up the line ups after the all star break weekend.

Please further advise!
Thank you!
Sports All-star

@dongjooleee

For weekly leagues, you will have the chance to change your lineup before the 2nd Monday.

'Hoo Recruit

Thank you Steve!!!
'Hoo Recruit

Is there anyone else that is able to verify this information? I just want to make sure, because this upcoming matchup determines whether I have a shot at make the playoffs or not, and my line up looks very different if I was able to switch it up halfway through or not.

Thank you!
Sports All-star

@dongjooleee

What?  Don't you trust me?

Check the kudo from Oscar, one of the Admins.

Administratin' 'Hoo

I can confirm.

Steve is one of our Sports All-stars. Smiley Wink

If you see any helpful posts, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

when is the deadline for setting my lineup this week? (weekly h2h league) usually it is on monday by the start of the first game, but there aren't any games until thursday this week, so when is the cut off?