cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
LIVE: Sports Community Contest 5 - Top Solution (6/9/17 - 6/22/17)

Will Stattracker be back on cell phones this year?

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

Will Stattracker be back on cell phones this year?

Wondering if stattracker will be available again for cell phone access? Worked for years with few issues then Yahoo pulled it right at playoff time last year which for someone on the go and in the playoffs it nearly ruined my season at the most crucial time. Not that I'm surprised Yahoo would do that but wondering if they've fixed whatever problem there was as I won't do baseball on yahoo if they can't make it available again. Anyone know anything about it?

• Mobile Web Browser
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Will Stattracker be back on cell phones this year?

Hi,

It may be possible to get StatTracker to run on some mobile devices, but unfortunately, this isn't supported.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi,

It may be possible to get StatTracker to run on some mobile devices, but unfortunately, this isn't supported.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Sports All-star

just download the app if you need lives stats...

Pro 'Hoo

Thank you for responding. Yes, I know it's possible as it worked for me day in and day out on 2 different cell phones. Then, at playoff time it quit working and took me to some other page where i could see ads so they made sure that part worked. Nothing had changed on my end so it was something Yahoo did for it to quit working at all. I've been trying to get an answer since last fall and apparently Yahoo doesn't want to be transparent about what's going on so I think in that tradition you've answered my question and I will me moving on to another site who hopefully is continuing to try to improve the fanatasy experience. Yahoo's motto should be "Where everyday is better than the next"

Pro 'Hoo

Thanks for the response. Having the app is for the casual player who wants to check in every hour or two to see what has happened. Stattracker is the best part of Yahoo fantasy sports as it's more an overall live pitch by pitch live action screen for those who want to watch stats live and monitor a lot of players on all teams quickly. It's 2017 and for them to take their best aspect away from mobile users is absurd. I suspect that there are some problems with it and they don't want to put the resources into fixing it. That's why they won't say why it went away. Embarrased.

Sports All-star

I'd assume it's because they are putting money into both the Yahoo Sports App and the Yahoo Fantasy App.  It doesn't make sense to put money into making stattracker work on every mobile OS just to take downloads away from their own apps.