cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Pre-Draft Player Rankings STILL NOT FIXED!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Pre-Draft Player Rankings STILL NOT FIXED!

Hey Oscar,

This is issue was first reported to you on Febuary 2nd (46 days ago).  Since you ended the previous thread where you claimed it was solved, I have created a new one to tell you it is not.  It is not a settings problem because the rankings are still wrong in public leagues (I'm in #3803 if you want to check for yourself).  It is not a browser problem because I opened the league in a browser I have never used before just to try that theory.  I cleared my cache and history and yet the problem persists.  IT IS A YAHOO PROBLEM, not a user problem.

Let's make this as clear as possible since you just don't seem to get it:

When you go to the "Edit My Pre-Draft Player Rankings" section, you see the typical 3 columns that yahoo has used for years: "Do Not Draft", "Default Player Rankings", and "Preferred Players".  Under the "Default Player Rankings" section, the players are ranked the following:

1. Clayton Kershaw
2. Max Scherzer
3. Mike Trout
4. Mookie Betts
5. Madison Bumgarner
6. Kris Bryant
7. José Altuve
8. Nolan Arenado
9. Paul Goldschmidt
10. Noah Syndergaard
11. Jake Arrieta
12. Manny Machado
13. Josh Donaldson
14. Jon Lester
15. Trea Turner
16. Joey Votto
17. Charlie Blackmon
18. Corey Kluber
19. Bryce Harper
20. Anthony Rizzo
21. Xander Bogaerts
22. Johnny Cueto
23. Nelson Cruz
24. Miguel Cabrera
25. Carlos Correa

Obviously, this is wrong.

The List should read:

1. Mike Trout

2. Mookie Betts

3. Clayton Kershaw

4. Kris Bryant

5. Jose Altuve

etc......

Can you see how this is a problem when pre-ranking players for a draft?  If you don't care, then just make an announcement so we stop bugging you about this issue.  Otherwise, stop acting like it's fixed, do something about it, or reach out to someone more capable.

• Fantasy Baseball
  • Head-to-Head
  • Head-to-Head - One Win
  • Head-to-Head - Points
  • Points Only
  • Rotisserie
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Pre-Draft Player Rankings STILL NOT FIXED!

Hi @EndVirus303,

The issue wasn't the rankings themselves, as they are the defaults. They weren't matching, but our engineers were able to resolve the issue. Now the rankings match correctly.

If your issue is with the actual player ranking, please provide any feedback on our Fantasy Baseball feedback board.

If you see any helpful posts, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Hi @EndVirus303,

The issue wasn't the rankings themselves, as they are the defaults. They weren't matching, but our engineers were able to resolve the issue. Now the rankings match correctly.

If your issue is with the actual player ranking, please provide any feedback on our Fantasy Baseball feedback board.

If you see any helpful posts, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

Still wrong.  Please tell me in what ranking set Clayton Kershaw is the #1 player.  It's not his x-rank so where does that come from?  For the 800th time, Mike Trout is x-rank #1 not Kershaw.  What have you fixed?