cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
If you’ve been prompted to reset your password, you can learn more about your account security here: https://yahoo.com/security-update.

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE READ & RESPOND!!!

New 'Hoo

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE READ & RESPOND!!!

So I have setup my league as head to head - points. I was wondering how Errors and Catchers Interference work since they are both in the "Offense" category. Does "error" reflect your batter reaching on an error, thus giving him positive points, or the player committing an error, thus giving him negative points. Also...catcher's interference. Does this reflect your batter reaching on catcher's interference, or your catcher in your lineup committing catcher's interference. Thanks!

• Fantasy Baseball
  • Head-to-Head - Points
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE READ & RESPOND!!!

Hi,

These both are not default scoring categories. If they're added, the commissioner of the private league enabled them. However, both categories are usually negative points.

You might want to check your league settings to confirm. Using a desktop web browser, go to your league's homepage. Under the League tab, select settings. At the bottom, you'll see the list of all the scoring categories and values.

If you see any helpful posts, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Sports All-star

Re: I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE READ & RESPOND!!!

@Smitty8

This question was asked and answered previously.

C interference is an error on the C.  It does not count as an AB for the hitter.  

On average, C interference is called about 20 times a season.  This is a nit stat.