cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing

Has anyone heard the rumor that Yahoo will not have Fantasy NASCAR next year?  Is there any truth to this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing

Unfortunately, we will not be offering Fantasy Auto Racing next year. For further concerns and feedback, please visit our feedback board: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206145-fantasy-auto-racing

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
5 REPLIES
Reliable 'Hoo

Same rumor that went around last year. We will just have to wait and see.  If the golf game starts up I'm sure nascar will.

'Hoo Helper

I hope not its a great league like alot of leagues that Yahoo has to offer!! I guess we keep our fingers crossed that they bring back the nascar league for next season.

'Hoo Helper

It looks like Yahoo might bring back the NASCAR league it sounds like. If they are thank you Yahoo that is a very fun league!!!! Smiley Happy

'Hoo Helper

Well no more NASCAR thanks Yahoo. That was a fun league and no wonder Yahoo is going down!!! No Yahoo for me I am DONE with you!!!!

Administratin' 'Hoo

Unfortunately, we will not be offering Fantasy Auto Racing next year. For further concerns and feedback, please visit our feedback board: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206145-fantasy-auto-racing

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.