cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Where to go for Fantasy NASCAR now that Yahoo has dropped it?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Where to go for Fantasy NASCAR now that Yahoo has dropped it?

I have run Ducky's Car Wash in Yahoo for 17 years and it has become a very popular league.  Now Yahoo says no more, so where is everyone going for the 2018 season?

I've looked at Fox but not sure about that salary cap thing.  Anyone have other ideas?  I hope I have enough time to find a better location and leave some messages here for past players to find the league's new home.

-commish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Established 'Hoo

Re: Where to go for Fantasy NASCAR now that Yahoo has dropped it?

The league is open at fantasyracingcheatsheet -dot- com

Look for the link near the top of the page that reads "DRIVER GROUP GAME".  From there click "Go take it for a spin"  If you have registered this will be your team page.  Click the "Leagues" pull down menu and select 'join a league'.  From there you can search either Duckys Car Wash or enter league ID number which is 274.  No password needed.  

I hope everyone that played Ducky's in Yahoo before will come try the new place.  The rules are almost identical.  Tell your friends to join as well.  New players are always welcome as usual.  Let's make this work.

-commish 

30 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

Hi John i have done the league since 2002 its called Hardcore Racing League. I started up a league on nascar.com fantasy live. I emailed the people that played in the past. You are more than welcome if you want to join my league. It Hardcore Racing League on there as well. If you want pass the word on the league and hope to see you
New 'Hoo

Great question. Hope you get some suggestions. Yahoo had a great format that was easy to explain to new members joining a leauge. I have never joined the nascar.com leauge, but in might be a decent option. nasmeyer

'Hoo Recruit

I wrote an article on my website about the future of Fantasy NASCAR and where to go to play...

*Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*

'Hoo Recruit

They removed the link. It is at the Fantasy Racing Tips dot com website

'Hoo Helper

If anyone is interested in joining my league on NASCAR.com the league name is Hardcore Racing League and PASSWORD is greenflag. Would love to have you

'Hoo Helper

Yes i agree really liked Yahoos racing league hate to see it go

Contributin' 'Hoo

@mikesmith_4 wrote:

If anyone is interested in joining my league on NASCAR.com the league name is Hardcore Racing League and PASSWORD is greenflag. Would love to have you

Failed to locate this one today.

'Hoo Helper

mpdooley88 I am sorry if you had a hard time finding my league. If you can look for Hardcore Racing League and click join then enter password greenflag. There were a few problems but they are fixed now. Thank you and hope to see you there
Mike
Contributin' 'Hoo

@mikesmith_4 wrote:
mpdooley88 I am sorry if you had a hard time finding my league. If you can look for Hardcore Racing League and click join then enter password greenflag. There were a few problems but they are fixed now. Thank you and hope to see you there
Mike

Yes, fixed now.  No problems.

As a FYI to all........on Yahoo one roster or "team" and you can be in multiple leagues or Groups.  On fantasy games nascar dot com - only one Group or League for your team, but you can create multiple teams.

HTH

Mike