cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
Some draft emails are missing from the Drafts folder. We're working to fix this as soon as possible. Learn more

Unable to delete a single email

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Unable to delete a single email

How in the world do I delete an email that refuses to be removed from my inbox? I have tried everything and it just keeps coming back. The date on this email isL December 31, 1969. There wasn't email in 1969. 

I have deleted, archived, spammed, moved it and trashed it. It comes right back again. Any one have any ideas???

• Desktop Web Mail
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Unable to delete a single email

@Scorpi,

I see that the account no longer has emails in the inbox. Were you able to delete the content? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Scorpi,

I see that the account no longer has emails in the inbox. Were you able to delete the content? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

Yes I was able to finally remove it. There was one thing I hadn't tried and that was to forward the mail to another email account I use. THAT finally removed it from my in-box. I still do not understand why the date shown was 12/31/69. It must have been some sort of glitch causing the weird problem.

I had also returned to my post so I could delete it. But, I could not find a way to do that. Thank you for following up with me.

New 'Hoo

I have the same problem, can you help me?