cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
Some draft emails are missing from the Drafts folder. We're working to fix this as soon as possible. Learn more

Temporary error: 2

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

We're experiencing some technical difficulties...
We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try again shortly or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

I can't seem to access my mail on the web client or the android app, I'm getting a temporary error 2. 

any help?

• Desktop Web Mail
11 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Temporary error: 2

@karthiknayak,

I have added your information to our open engineering ticket and a fix is currently being worked on. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Jim_Jam wrote:

@karthiknayak,

I have added your information to our open engineering ticket and a fix is currently being worked on. 

Still not fixed, will update if it does. Thanks

'Hoo Recruit

karthiknayak wrote:

Jim_Jam wrote:

@karthiknayak,

Still not fixed, will update if it does. Thanks

Not fixed yet, hope this gets resolved soon, have some important mails to access. 

New 'Hoo

I have been experiencing exactly the same problem: Temporary error: 2.  I have been trying for qutie a while, but kept getting Temporary error: 2.  I am hoping that some engineer at Yahoo can see this post and help solve it.  If this problem persists tomorrow, I won't be able to work at any projects coming in.  Help!

New 'Hoo

My Yahoo account is back, loading email again.  :-)

To the engineer (if it was fixed by someone), thank you very much!

Pro 'Hoo

I am with same issue: Temporary error 2. 

Please, I need to access my mail urgently.

Thanks.

'Hoo Recruit

It's been a week now, please help me with this error message as well.

New 'Hoo

it seems like this is no temporary error as i have found so many cases while i was looking for a solution for myself.

it's been three or fours days since i started trying to log in to an account of mine, and the troubleshooting tip didn't help. pls work on it. thx.

'Hoo Recruit

I still have the problem, I don't mind loosing my old mail, I just want access so I can recieve and send new ones.