cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Mail will not send with attached jpeg file

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Mail will not send with attached jpeg file

Hello,

Yahoo will not let me attach a jpeg or pdf scanned file and email it.  I have tried using the mail for desktop app and actually signing in online and nothing.  It will send a message without an attachement, but it won't even let me attach the files to send.  If I do try to send, I get a "message send error" back in my inbox telling me to check file size.  The jpeg is 1.5 mb, that can't be too big can it?

If someone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Mail will not send with attached jpeg file

@jpeterson

Try another file that is the same size. That will indicate if there is a problem with the specific file.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you, the other file worked so it must be an issue with the file itself.  I should have thought of that.

2 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

@jpeterson

Try another file that is the same size. That will indicate if there is a problem with the specific file.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
Pro 'Hoo

Thank you, the other file worked so it must be an issue with the file itself.  I should have thought of that.