cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Lost most of inbox emails

SOLVED
Highlighted
GD6
New 'Hoo

Lost most of inbox emails

I have lost most of my inbox emails. Any emails prior to March 2, 201***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***ne but I can't access it on my desktop either. Wondering if yahoo can retrieve it? Don't know how to contact yahoo either.
Any help would be appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail All-star

Re: Lost most of inbox emails

this is frustrating.  go to help.yahoo.com and fill out a restore request.  sometimes they reappear in your Trash folder.

4 REPLIES
Mail All-star

this is frustrating.  go to help.yahoo.com and fill out a restore request.  sometimes they reappear in your Trash folder.

GD6
New 'Hoo

Thanks. I did a restore request, let's see if that works.
New 'Hoo

Re: Lost most of inbox emails and can't send

I wrote a lengthy email responding to one I had recieved. I had just selected the 'new look' of yahoo email - that was a mistake!! I had to leave and when I came back to finish it up and send, there was no SEND button.  The email was sitting in drafts but I can't send it.  Went to help and there is no where to contact anyone.  Is there no customer service for yahoo email?  if you know of a phone number, please prvoide or otherwise, can someone tell me where the send button is hidden on drafts?

thanky ou -- very frustrated. 

Official 'Hoo Staff

@GD6

make sure you check the Trash folder for any restored emails.

@epiercethomas

If you're not seeing the Send button, try zooming out in your web browser by holding down the CTRL key and hitting the minus (-) key at the same time. If that doesn't help, take a look at the browser troubleshooting steps in this post to see if that fixes the issue.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare