cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

Instagram issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Instagram issue

Instagram security code can't reach yahoo mail, already tried so many times but nothing help, What can I do? I already contact the Instagram, no response. Please Help.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Instagram issue

@TCNgai

If you're not getting emails from a specific sender, it may be because they are sending to the wrong address or they are getting an error message when sending to you. If this is the case, you will need to have them reach out to our Postmaster department to try and get it fixed. You can also double-check your Mail settings to make sure everything looks good there.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Need help on Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
5 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@TCNgai

If you're not getting emails from a specific sender, it may be because they are sending to the wrong address or they are getting an error message when sending to you. If this is the case, you will need to have them reach out to our Postmaster department to try and get it fixed. You can also double-check your Mail settings to make sure everything looks good there.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Need help on Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
'Hoo Recruit

But I receive the email when I need to reset the password of instagram. I am quite sure that if i had been receive email from instagram before thus I sure the email is correct. Thank you.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@TCNgai

Have you looked your Spam folder?

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda

'Hoo Recruit

Yup. I did check my spam mail.
'Hoo Recruit

Please help. I can't log in my instagram since I reset password. May check my mail.