cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Can't send emails to Yahoo ID from company

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Can't send emails to Yahoo ID from company

Since yesterday (June 11), we have been having problem sending emails to Yahoo IDs. The emails would bounced back a couple hours later "A problem occurred during the delivery of this message. Please try to resend it later.
The following organization rejected your message: mta7.am0.yahoodns.net (67.195.229.59)." Without any further details we don't know why the emails are rejected. We checked our company IP and they are not blacklisted. Just now when I tried to contact Yahoo postmaster, it kept saying "This page isn’t working
io.help.yahoo.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500".
4 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Can't send emails to Yahoo ID from company

@Bbvita,

To have this bounce back error investigated you would need to contact our postmaster team directly here

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

I tried but I got the error:

This page isn’t working
io.help.yahoo.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Bbvita,

Does this occur on multiple web browsers? I have tested the account and everything is now loading. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

It seems to load from my PC but not my phone, all good now.  thanks  Smiley Happy