cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Traveling from GA to MO

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Traveling from GA to MO

If I am a resident of Georgia, and in Missouri on business, why can I not submit a lineup in a cash game?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Traveling from GA to MO

@Juggernautic

From the official rules of the game.

You are a resident of the District of Columbia or the fifty United States, except for residents of Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, and Washington (collectively, the “Eligibility Area”);

You are physically located in the Eligibility Area at the time of your participation in a Contest; and

Since you are physically in MO and MO is on the banned list, you won't be able to play.

2 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@Juggernautic

From the official rules of the game.

You are a resident of the District of Columbia or the fifty United States, except for residents of Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, and Washington (collectively, the “Eligibility Area”);

You are physically located in the Eligibility Area at the time of your participation in a Contest; and

Since you are physically in MO and MO is on the banned list, you won't be able to play.

New 'Hoo

I guess the answer was a simple as that. Thank you very much.