cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Español (Spanish) and 中文 (Chinese).

GUARANTEED PRIVATE Daily NFL Games??

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

GUARANTEED PRIVATE Daily NFL Games??

I set up a private contest for the NFL divisional round, but noticed there's no option to elect "guaranteed" to run even if less than full participation. Will the contest run if there's 3/12 participants?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: GUARANTEED PRIVATE Daily NFL Games??

As a follow up, the contest this past weekend actually ran even though it wasn't filled-- 3 of 12 signed up. Perhaps it wasn't "guaranteed" to run but it worked. I set it up to be "free" so no amounts needed to be refunded in case of not being filled so maybe that had something to do with it actually running. Fantastic ending having Diggs in my lineup!!!

2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

When you created the contest, at the very bottom under the entry fee it says 'If this contest doesn't fill, it won't run and we will refund entry fees.' So created contests cannot be guaranteed. Better start inviting folks! 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved! You can also give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the 'Announcements' boards for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

As a follow up, the contest this past weekend actually ran even though it wasn't filled-- 3 of 12 signed up. Perhaps it wasn't "guaranteed" to run but it worked. I set it up to be "free" so no amounts needed to be refunded in case of not being filled so maybe that had something to do with it actually running. Fantastic ending having Diggs in my lineup!!!