cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Contest history download

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Contest history download

Weren't you able to download contest history in the past? Is that feature still available but moved/hidden? I'd rather not go throught 2,000 pages of information to figure out my winnings for the wonderful IRS.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Contest history download

Hi @Kevinrob2128

I'm unaware of any feature that allows you to download contest history. The only thing I have to offer regarding tax information is covered in our help content, here:

How do I get a 1099-K tax form?

2 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi @Kevinrob2128

I'm unaware of any feature that allows you to download contest history. The only thing I have to offer regarding tax information is covered in our help content, here:

How do I get a 1099-K tax form?

New 'Hoo

Jake, et al,

This certainly was a feature in months past. As recently as the latter stages of the 2016-17 NHL/NBA season, I was able to download my full contest history, then upload the file to a "bankroll analyzer" offered by a DFS advice site. I don't see that function anymore, but I think it should be made available to users again (especially if Yahoo is committed to responsible gaming; users ought to have an easy way to see just how much money they've spent in order to make safe money-management decisions going forward). Please consider bringing the feature back.

Thanks,

Tommy