cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sports Community Contest 6 (Nov 21, 2017 - Dec 12, 2017)

Contest history download

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Contest history download

Weren't you able to download contest history in the past? Is that feature still available but moved/hidden? I'd rather not go throught 2,000 pages of information to figure out my winnings for the wonderful IRS.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Contest history download

Hi @Kevinrob2128

I'm unaware of any feature that allows you to download contest history. The only thing I have to offer regarding tax information is covered in our help content, here:

How do I get a 1099-K tax form?

2 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi @Kevinrob2128

I'm unaware of any feature that allows you to download contest history. The only thing I have to offer regarding tax information is covered in our help content, here:

How do I get a 1099-K tax form?

New 'Hoo

Jake, et al,

This certainly was a feature in months past. As recently as the latter stages of the 2016-17 NHL/NBA season, I was able to download my full contest history, then upload the file to a "bankroll analyzer" offered by a DFS advice site. I don't see that function anymore, but I think it should be made available to users again (especially if Yahoo is committed to responsible gaming; users ought to have an easy way to see just how much money they've spent in order to make safe money-management decisions going forward). Please consider bringing the feature back.

Thanks,

Tommy