cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

contact list

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

contact list

My contact list is grey,how do I open it? The whole row is grey,none will open

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: contact list

Are you getting any error messages? Have you tried general browser troubleshooting or a different browser? If not, please try these steps to fix this issue.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

AdrianD,I did everything you sugested and finally before closing down my security all came good.Except on Chrome when working on my new Imac,on my windows 7 chrome works fine.

The man that set up my new imac sierra said it looks like imac does not like Chrome. Pages of type are squeezed together. When I come back from my holiday I will uninstall chrome and re install it. It may work.

Thank you,your advice worked.Took me sometime to do it on all three Safari,firefox and chrome but well worth it. Thank you.

Oggin

7 REPLIES
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Are you getting any error messages? Have you tried general browser troubleshooting or a different browser? If not, please try these steps to fix this issue.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Pro 'Hoo

AdrianD,I did everything you sugested and finally before closing down my security all came good.Except on Chrome when working on my new Imac,on my windows 7 chrome works fine.

The man that set up my new imac sierra said it looks like imac does not like Chrome. Pages of type are squeezed together. When I come back from my holiday I will uninstall chrome and re install it. It may work.

Thank you,your advice worked.Took me sometime to do it on all three Safari,firefox and chrome but well worth it. Thank you.

Oggin

Pro 'Hoo

What is a Kudos?

Mail Pro All-star

Hello @oggin

Kudos = Thumbs Up

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

Hello,  My email contacts are divided into 4 groups of 40-60 contacts.  The number of contacts in each group has reduced to about 20 without my knowledge.  Any ideas please?

Pro 'Hoo

Hi,I'm not a wiz kid on this subject.The man who helped me was Adrian D and he is a wiz kid on this subject.If he can't help you he might know someone who can. I think AdrianD will be your Man.

Good luck and thank you for asking.

Oggin

Moderatin' 'Hoo

Here's an article on how to restore missing contacts. If you are also accessing your email on the phone, some contacts might be synched on it.