Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

I can not acces emails older than a month

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

I can not acces emails older than a month

Can not check on my old emails and there's always a problem sending an receiving them.
  • Desktop Web Mail
8 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: I can not acces emails older than a month

@Eugen01

Are you accessing the account through any mail apps or clients? If so, these could be retroactively moving emails off of our servers. I would remove and re-add the account if so. To recover missing emails, you can also submit a restore form online.

New 'Hoo

hi i dont know how to reactivate my account can someone help me?
Administratin' 'Hoo

@RyanHS2015 - your post doesn't seem related to the topic of this thread.  Please see the following post for an update on the mail reactivation issue you are experiencing.  Thank you.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

I have done anything you ask guys but I still can't get my old emails
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Eugen01

Are you accessing the account through any mail apps or clients? Do you get an error when accessing older emails in your mailbox?

New 'Hoo

I am having the same problem.  I think this just started today.  It certainly started within the last couple days.  I access my yahoo email on both my laptop (via IMAP in Outlook) and my iPhone.  The settings are to keep all emails. The emails are not in the Trash folder.  We are talking about years of emails so there is zero chance I accidently deleted them.

I access another Yahoo email account in the same manner and am not having this issue.

Any ideas on how to restore the emails?

New 'Hoo

Additional information.  It's only my InBox.  My Sent folder has all emails.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@ds123

You can go here to submit a restore request through our automated system. Be sure to check the Trash folder when looking for restored emails. If you're accessing it via IMAP in Outlook, you may want to remove and re-add the account once the emails are restored to keep this from happening in the future.