cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Congratulations on 1 year in the Yahoo Help Community, Steve!

Administratin' 'Hoo

Congratulations on 1 year in the Yahoo Help Community, Steve!

Have you met @Steve, one of our Sports All-stars? Steve has made over 6,400 posts, and has received over 1,130 kudos and 1,100 accepted solutions! As one of our Sports All-stars, Steve has been an active contributor in our feedback board, previous iterations of the Fantasy Sports product message boards, and of course our help community.

Whether you’re a sports enthusiast, a Monday morning quarterback, or the last guy on your fantasy team bench, give Steve a shout out and tell him thanks for his many contributions to our community.

We got a chance to ask Steve a few questions, so we could learn a bit more about him.

How long have you been a yahoo customer?
I'm pretty sure it was 1999 on my HP Pavilion with 256K memory back in the dial up internet access days.

What brings you back to help here in the community?
A major part of my real job is working with clients on developing, modifying and training folks on customer facing software applications. In other words, helping people with application issues is my job.

How long have you been playing fantasy?
I believe I started in 2002. I play under 2 IDs, 4 teams per ID for football, baseball and basketball. I currently have 199 trophies between the 2 IDs and over 800 medals. I always play public leagues and I always auto draft. And no, I don't use 2 IDs in the same league to cheat, I have my "official" ID I use for family and friends and legit businesses, and I have a 2nd ID I use when I know I'm going to get spammed or bombarded with junk mail because I bought something off the internet.

What is your favorite sport?
Football, I live in TX, there is no other acceptable response....lol
Football - Dallas Cowboys
Baseball - Dallas Cowboys
Basketball - Dallas Cowboys
Hockey - Dallas Cowboys

Fun fact about yourself?
I met Mickey Mantle and actually shook hands with him at a baseball camp for little leaguers. I met Whitey Ford at the same time.

We wish you and your Cowboys the best of luck this Football season, Steve! Thanks for all your ongoing contributions and support to our community.

- The Yahoo Help Community Team

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.