cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Congratulations on 1 year in the Yahoo Help Community, Barkley_Hound!

Administratin' 'Hoo

Congratulations on 1 year in the Yahoo Help Community, Barkley_Hound!

Did you know that @Barkley_Hound currently has 2,339 posts, 743 kudos, and 283 accepted solutions? That even surprised us! Kudos and Accepted Solutions are the best ways you can let Barkley_Hound know how much you appreciate his help and contributions to our community.

Barkley_Hound is one of our Mail All-stars and you can find him in our “Account and sign-in” and “Yahoo Mail” boards helping others with issues of varying difficulty. Barkley_Hound was already an active, 10 year member in Yahoo Answers, he gladly transitioned to the new Yahoo products Help Community you see today.

We recently talked to Barkley_Hound about his Yahoo experience.

1. How long have you been a Yahoo customer?

Yahoo since 1997

Yahoo Answers since 2006

1. What brings you back to help here in the community?

The challenge of trying to solve problems

1. What is your favorite Yahoo Mail feature?

I hate to say this but I only use Yahoo mail for junk. I have my own domain email with 1and1 and use Thunderbird.

1. Do you frequent any other Yahoo sites?

I used to frequent Yahoo Answers and have over a million points. It is too much work answering here and there.

1. One fun fact about yourself?

My avatar of a cat with a captain's hat (I like ocean cruises) and the name Barkley Hound (which sounds like a dog) were chosen as a joke a few months after joining Yahoo Answers. I now use it for most forums. Note: I owned the cat for a while but had to give it up due to allergies.

Barkley_Hound , thank you again for all your ongoing participation and contribution to our Yahoo Help Community!

- The Yahoo Help Community Team

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.